Having worked with the product since it was ‘Navision 3.7’, Carina knows a thing or two about what has since become Dynamics NAV, and then Dynamics 365 Business Central! After TNP Portugal was established in January 2017, Carina hopped on board in the October. She’s a fantastic asset to the wider company.
How would you explain a typical day of yours?
- The developer team I look after are all Portuguese – we’ve expanded a lot in recent years – and as their Team Leader I suppose I am often the psychologist of the team! I have lots of meetings and also support some tickets myself. My primary goal is to help others to learn. They lean on me for reassurance that they’re doing the right things, or for knowledge when they need a hand.
What’s your favourite thing about TNP?
- I love my colleagues. I always have done! They are easily TNP’s most valuable asset – we are all given the time to do our jobs properly, and each of us are always helping each other. We collaborate really well.
- It’s always changing and improving! It’s remarkable really. The regular updates also mean that as developers, we are always learning. No sooner has an update come through when we are being asked about it – it keeps us on our toes and at the front of the learning curve.
What do you like to do in your own time?
- CrossFit is a big passion of mine. I sit all day for work, so I have a big urge to get out and use my energy at CrossFit! I also go hiking in the mountains a lot, so I enjoy getting strong for that.
Do you have a book or TV show you'd recommend?
- I’ve recently read ‘You Can Heal Your Life’ by Louise Hay. I like that style of book which is quite reflective and makes you think. I’m always trying to be a better person.
Carina is a valuable member of the wider TNP team and a cornerstone of our TNP Portugal team. She's a reliable, hardworking and approachable Team Leader - qualities we look for in all our staff!
If you like what you hear, take a look at our job vacancies!
Want to read more about our incredible people? See what makes us tick and why we consider ourselves the best Dynamics NAV Partner in the UK and Ireland.
Find out more about our fantastic and unique team of staff in Portugal.