The April 2023 release of Dynamics 365 Business Central by Microsoft was one of the largest yet, including a plethora of new features - we've created a video for you to see the functionality we're loving from Microsoft and how they can be used in your system and day-to-day working.
If you're interested in seeing the full list of features that have been added to Business Central, you can read our blog here for all of the detail.
Watch our video here:
Our Pre-Sales Consultant Andre covers a wide range of Dynamics 365 Business Central features in his video. We covered the following features in our video - you can click through to read Microsoft's full release notes on each piece of functionality:
- Add more columns to pages for better insight
- Drag and drop files onto the file upload dialog
- Easier to create opening balances for item tracked inventory
- Preview item journals and 20 other journals and documents before posting
- Avoid document number errors when you post item journals
- Ship and receive non-inventory items on warehouse documents
- Post multiple transfer orders at the same time
- Undo transfer shipments
- Set default dimensions on locations, inventory documents, and journals
- Set up and sync master data across companies
- Use statistical accounts to collect data for financial reports
- Review general ledger accounts faster
- Analyse, group, and pivot data on list pages using multiple tabs
If you have any questions about this latest release of Business Central, or anything at all related to our favourite ERP, you can get in touch with us here.
Request a demonstration of Business Central for yourself and see these amazing features in action with your company in mind - request a demo here.