Access Dynamics NAV or Dynamics 365 Business Central data with nHanced eComm!
nHanced eComm is a module providing 3rd-party developers with the possibility of accessing Dynamics NAV or Dynamics 365 Business Central data.
It is a connector that integrates third party eCommerce web system with Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Dynamics 365 Business Central, allowing data (such as customer records and orders etc) to be generated on the web, and injected into Business Central, and vice versa. This therefore provides a seamless integration between the two pieces of software.
Once in Dynamics NAV or Dynamics 365 Business Central, in the eComm console, the data is held in temporary tables, prior to the data being converted to the standard Dynamics NAV or Dynamics 365 Business Central records (customers and sales orders etc).
Standard APIs for web developers to use:
- Get items, prices and master data
- Create new customer
- Here is an order for you with customer and payment information
- Is this item still in stock? (for those small stock items that need final checks)
Standard APIs for 'My Orders':
- Get open orders
- Get historical orders
- Get shipments
- Create return/RMA
- Create customer service case (complaint etc.)
- eComm can be used for web based business to receive orders
- Can be used to create customers and orders
- Processing of documents is easy with the setups being complete
- Makes web based businesses easier to work with
- Use of web services means that it’s easy to integrate with
- Can be used to export data to website